“Christianity is not a white religion. Christianity is not a western religion. Christianity is a global faith planned and executed by the God of the universe so that sinners like you and I might find our sins forgiven and our relationship with God restored. And when we step into that dynamic we find ourselves with a mechanism to step into relationship with each other so that suddenly the church becomes a counterculture reflecting to the watching world that Jesus does indeed make life different.
He changes our perspective and how we view people who are not like us.
He changes our perspective in how we go about relating to people who are not like us in this world.
Jesus changes everything.”
-Pastor Andrew, “Gospel-Saturated Perspective”
Considering our study in Acts 10:17-34 this past Sunday, let each one of us earnestly and humbly seek to be disciples with a gospel-saturated perspective—namely, let each of us strive to:
- Show no hesitation in befriending people who are different from you.
- Show hospitality towards people who are different from you.
- Show humility towards people who are different from you.
- Share the gospel with people who are different from you.
- Show up for people who need your advocacy.